Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) System
The system provides clinically effective, non-invasive dynamic compression to the limbs to treat a wide variety of vascular and lymphatic conditions including lymphedema, dependent and traumatic edema, chronic venous insufficiency and venous ulcers. The flexible, ergonomic design offers the clinician three chamber sequential compression from a variety of arm and leg garments.
The pump is ergonomically designed for efficient use in many different settings, from the hospital to the clinic to the home. The controls, indicators, and connectors are simple to use and can be accessed with ease. Thoughtful design features ensure that the pumps may be handled, transported, and stored safely and easily.
- • Adjustable pressure controls provide tailored therapy to suit individual patients’ needs
- • Unique inflatable inserts allow the systems to be used on larger limbs, providing true circumferential compression for optimal therapy
Hydroven FPR Pump with Hydroven FPR Garments
- • Three chamber arm and leg garments provide sequential compression
- • Equal pressures delivered in each chamber distally to proximally
- • Can be used with Hydroven Inserts
- • Easy tubing connections for simple set up
- • Bilateral connector (BL300) required for simultaneous compression of both limbs