Dopplex 8MHz Intraoperative Surgical Probe
Re-Sterilizable 8MHz Surgical Doppler Probe
Quality control is vitally important in performing surgery, if secondary intervention and re-operation are to be avoided. The Dopplex® intraoperative probe can assist in the performance of safe surgery. Using Doppler ultrasound, the probes provide immediate evidence of success in vascular reconstructive procedures. By confirming blood flow prior to closing, time and costs of a potential re-operation can be saved. Furthermore the risk of prolonged ischemic time is significantly reduced. The probe can also be used to locate small vessels in skin flap planning and during cosmetic procedures.
• Sterilizable by Autoclave, and Ethylene Oxide.
• Audible, Visual* and Hard Copy* Confirmation of Blood Flow.
• 8MHz Operation for Reliable Flow Detection in Native Vessels and some Prosthetic Grafts.
• Simple Operation – Special Electronic Adaptor Resists Diathermy Interference and allows connection to any Vascular Dopplex Advanced Pocket Doppler.
• Unique Easy Clean Connector System.
• Bi-directional velocity waveform printouts – when used with the Dopplex MD2 in conjunction with the Dopplex DR4 software package.
* Depending on Dopplex system used.
The easy to clean probes have been designed in close consultation with leading surgeons and meet exacting requirements for quality, ease of use and value for money. A unique, easy clean connector system has been developed to provide trouble free connection to the probe adapter and the super flex cable does not kink or tangle when in use.
The probes are available in a variety of different packs:
- A starter pack which includes 3 probes, adaptor and clamp
- A starter pack which includes a Doppler.
- Extra probes are also available in packs of 3.